- I’ve never watched Braveheart. I happened to catch bits of it on TV many times, but I never sat down to watch it from beginning to end. In fact, I still don’t know how it ends. I lied about this fact during my recent visit to Scotland.
- In the same vein, I never watched Toy Story. Not Toy Story, not Toy Story 2, not even Toy Story 3.
- I still think the risotto I used to make in my undergrad years, using La vache qui rit sliced cheese instead of saffron and good quality parmesan, was the best. I often still think about it, I’m embarrassed to admit.
- I don’t get people’s adoration of Beyoncé.
- I often have QVC on in the background while I’m doing chores. I find it very comforting.
- I get upset if someone sits next to me on the train while there are other empty seats available.