1. On Thursday, remember that Monday is The Boy’s only day off for next week and so decide to finish some critical, time-sensitive work by Saturday instead.
2. Do a normal amount of work on Friday.
3. Go for a long walk on Saturday, come back exhausted and go to bed early. Do absolutely no work.
4. Wake up late on Sunday, go to the farmer’s market, spend the rest of the day pottering about. Do absolutely no work.
5. Freak out on Monday morning because the work you did on Friday makes no sense to you anymore and you have to start over. Panic and decide it will take all day to get everything done.
6. Cancel plans with The Boy. Have an argument.
7. Spend the day working, being grumpy and feeling sorry for yourself.