I’ve been back from my holiday for a week now. Here are just some random thoughts:
- Feeling the sun warm my skin while walking around really is the best feeling.
- I loved going to bed early, waking up early and chatting with my mum over breakfast every day.
- As is my tradition, I picked up an Isabel Allende novel from my mum’s bookshelves to read while there; I loved The Infinite Plan. Have you read it?
- Driving with The Boy along the coast while listening to great music makes me happy.
- My grandma makes the best lemonade.
- It was the best time for lemon and orange blossoms and I loved it. Now I’m obsessed with those scents.
- I’ve rediscovered my love for loquats, they are so delicious.