1. I’m currently reading A Pale View of Hills by Kazuo Ishiguro and it’s becoming deliciously creepy. I can’t imagine how all the strands will come together in the end.
2. I really don’t care for this high pollution thing at all. In the last couple of days London has been hit by a combination of Saharan dust and continental pollutants and it’s so not nice. I have never been more diligent with my skin cleansing routine.
3. I basically haven’t bought any clothes or shoes or accessories for myself since September because I have been on a very strict budget. I’m strangely proud of this. I simply bought a handful of items that completed my wardrobe for the season and it worked out great. Now I am carefully researching a couple of purchases that will see me through spring and summer.
4. I confessed about my failed attempts at baking macarons a while ago, I think I’m ready to give it another go this weekend.
5. I want to start thinking about the cake for The Boy’s birthday, because what’s happier than thinking about cake? I’m very tempted to go with last year’s winner, it was so good!
6. From cake to yoga because that’s how my mind works, I am so pleased with the progress I’m making: I am much more comfortable in crow pose now, I can hold the pose for longer and hardly ever collapse. I love how I can track my progress and see how much stronger I’m getting. I think I will begin practising handstands now.
What’s on your mind these days?