Ok, before I start reading I thought I’d answer the introductory questions. Here it goes…
1) I’m reading from Oxford. It’s quite chilly and looks like it’s about to start raining, i.e. perfect weather to stay in and just read!
2) I don’t have a stack this time. But I am very curious to see what happens next in the book I’m currently reading, The Observations by Jane Harris.
3) As always, the bag of Doritos is my favourite snack. Although this time I made some effort to keep the rest of the snack pile quite healthy (apples, carrots, houmous, raspberries and greek yogurt).
4) I wish I could spend my life baking and eating cake. And reading.
5) As in previous readathons, I am very relaxed and not particularly interested in reading an impressive number of pages. For me, it’s more about enjoying some reading time, eating tasty treats and interacting with all of you!
Happy reading everyone!