Well, I’ve just gotten comfortable, have my first book ready and I thought before I start I should first post my answers to the introductory questionnaire. So here it goes…
1) I’m reading from Oxford, UK where I very recently moved to. This is my very first readathon where I’m not in London.
2) My love for Bill Bryson is not a secret so I have to say, A Walk in the Woods is the book I’m most excited about, which is why I’m starting the readathon with it.
3) Doritos. Definitely the Doritos. Although, 2 hours ago I was kneading pizza dough, which has since been rolled out, covered with tomatoes and mozzarella, baked and consumed and it was delicious.
4) A little something about me… Hm… I watch Bridget Jones’ Diary way more often than I like to admit, I can explain the cosmological horizon problem to you and I have an obsession with poached eggs.
5) This time around I’m not going to pressure myself into reading more or faster. I know that I enjoy a slower reading pace, relishing each book, so there’s no point in rushing. I’m also going to spend more time cheering.
Hope you have a lovely readathon!