Are you excited? Just under an hour before the reading commences! I know I won’t be able to participate for many hours, but that didn’t stop me from putting together a pile of books to read and, perhaps most importantly, a pile of snack to keep me going.
- A life like other people’s by Alan Bennett
- Selected poems by Emily Dickinson
- The Hitchhiker’s guide to the galaxy by Douglas Adams
- The inimitable Jeeves by P. G. Wodehouse
- Major Pettigrew’s last stand by Helen Simonson
And here are my snacks:
Have you prepared for the readathon? Any books you are particularly looking forward to reading?